Certificates of Attendance for courses are available on our online booking system. Please log in using your Username and Password and this will give you options under ‘My Account’. If you select ‘Attendance Certificates’ you will be able print the required certificates. Certificates are usually available within two weeks of the final day of the course as we have to update the attendance on our records.
TUESDAY 7thSeptember 7p.m.
This webinar provides an introduction to and overview of SEN provision in primary mainstream schools and is particularly relevant to newly appointed SETs. It addresses the following areas:
· The meaning of inclusion
· Resource Documents & Materials
· Safety Considerations in light of Covid 19
· Supporting pupils during school closures.
· The Continuum of Support Framework
· Collaborative Planning of SEN Provision
· Student Support Plans
· Models of Provision including in-class support.
· Monitoring of Progress
· Record Keeping
|Course Start Date / Time||07-09-2021 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date / Time||07-09-2021 8:00 pm|
|Cut off date||06-09-2021 12:00 pm|
|Fee||€5 Non refundable registration fee|
|Speaker||Dr Celia Walsh|
Athlone Education Centre
EIRCODE: N37 HO43
TEL: +353 90 6420400