You are invited to a Principals’ Day here in Athlone Education Centre on Friday October 18th 9.15a.m. to 3p.m. The theme for this day is Minding Your Wellbeing. It will be facilitated by Ms Michelle Baker, Health Promotion and Improvement Officer and Mr Anthony O’Prey, Mental Health Promotion Officer. The areas of focus are as follows:
· To improve understanding of what a ‘positive approach to mental well-being’ means and how it can be applied in personal or professional work practice.
· To reflect on the benefits of a ‘positive’ rather than a problem focussed or deficit approach to mental well-being.
· To improve understanding of the potential contributions that mindfulness, gratitude practices and thought processescan make to mental wellbeing.
· To improve competence and confidence in applying the knowledge or skills gained to personal lives.
· To explore further learning in the area of mental well-being.
coThere is no substitution or travel subsistence for this day. Lunch will be provided.
|Course Start Date / Time||18-10-2019 9:15 am|
|Course End Date / Time||18-10-2019 3:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||17-09-2019 8:00 am|
|Cut off date||16-10-2019|
|Location||Athlone Education Centre|